domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

My life



Hi, my complete name is Zaideli Carolina Rodriguez Herrera but everybody call me Zaide. I was born in Caracas in October 13th 1988. I’m from Lagunillas. My parent’s names are Zaida Herrera and Ali Rodriguez. I’m 18 years old and I study social communication at Urbe. I live in Maracaibo, in Delicias.
My Brothers name are Lionard and Luis Fernando and my sister name is Orlandy, I am short and intelligent, me hear is brown and my eyes are dark brown. I like to sing a lot, I like to dance and to listen music, talking by phone with my boyfriend, and go to the movies, I love terror movies. I would like to be a singer; I like to have a nice time with my friends. My favorite word it’s my name.
I hate cook, the violence, the injustice and to clean my house.
I want to graduate of communication. I want to have a car and a lot of money, the English is very important because it is the first language in the whole world and we all need to understand it in special for this career because it helps you with your curriculum to find a job.

No hay comentarios: