domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Eat is good for you

In this unit we knew a little the food and to express what we like and we it does not like. We studied little adverbs of frequency. And we studied the different countable meals and uncountable.
  • I love eating grains because eating grains fortified with folate before and during pregnancy helps prevent neural tube defects during fetal development.

  • I love eating fruit because are naturally low in fat, sodium, and calories. None have cholesterol.

  • I love Vitamin C because is important for growth and repair of all body tissues, helps heal cuts and wounds, and keeps teeth and gums healthy

  • I don’t like vegetable because it is so awful

  • I don’t like the food that contains oil because it doesn’t taste good

I have a healthy diet because is one of the most important things you can do to help your overall health. Along with physical activity, your diet is the key factor that affects your weight. Having a healthy weight for your height is important.

No hay comentarios: