domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

My Ability

In this unit we spoke a little of the different sports and which we like and the sports that we do not like, and thus studied the Abilities and talents that we have, and what we can do. Next a little will speak to them of my Ability so that they can know a little me

Well my ability is sing, I like to sing a lot, since I was a child, my big talent has been singing...I discovered this when i was only 4 years old when I participated in a school event and won the first place in music. Since then the music has been a blessing in my life, and until now it's still a dream to become a singer

I hope that you like it!!!

1 comentario:

•·.·´¯`·.·•€gili$•·.·´¯`·.·• dijo...

You have very good talent and I hope that you have the opportunity to demonstrate it