domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

What's the matter?

In this unit we studied them part of the body, the frequent pains that appear to us and thus the recommendations of which we must make to cure those pains.
What’s the matter?

Zaidely: Hi! Egilis How are you?
Egilis: No well
Zaidely: Why? What happen? You don’t look well
Egilis: Is my stomachache every day hurt
Zaidely: You should go to the doctor, lets go
Egilis: No, please
Zaidely: Yes, yes, yes, come on!!!

In the hospital

Zaidely: Excuse me!! My friend doesn’t fell well
Receptionist: OK, wait the doctor
Doctor: Next
Egilis: Hi doctor!! I’m Egilis
Doctor: Hello Egilis, tell me! How do you fell?
Egilis: Bad, bad, bad my stomachache hurt
Doctor: Let me see!! OK take this aspirin are so good
Egilis: Really?
Doctor: I swear!!!
Egilis: Oh yeah, I feel so good. Thank Doctor
Doctor: I understand your problem is psychologist
Egilis: Why?
Doctor: Because this pastille no are aspirin. Are candy


No hay comentarios: